Workplace Health and Safety
- Keeping a register of incidents and accidents
- Investigating incidents/accidents
- Inspecting work premises
- Holding regular health and safety committee meetings
- Adopting corporate policies and by-laws
- Training employees on safety-oriented work practices
Health and safety policy
At HASON, we pledge to provide a safe, healthy workplace for employees and visitors alike, in compliance with all applicable legal requirements and our in-house policies.
Health and safety training
Ongoing health and safety training, in cooperation with CNESST, the organization mandated by the Quebec government to administer the province’s occupational health and safety plan.
Personal Protective Equipment
Personal protective equipment is required at all times in our plants. This includes gloves, hearing protection, hard hats, boots and goggles, all of which are supplied by HASON.